Friday, March 19, 2021

Kelly is Moving to North Carolina - Renting My Condo ($1,750/month)

Hi friends and family!

In September I’ll be moving to Wilmington, North Carolina. I’m so excited! Before I go, however, I need to rent out my Rocklin condo. Do you know anyone who is looking to move now, or in the next month or two? If so, please pass along my contact info.

The condo is fully furnished, and the rent is less than the area’s market. The rent does not include utilities. I hope to find the perfect person(s) for my place. :-) Maybe you know someone relocating from the Bay Area? That seems to be a theme right now. ðŸ™‚ If you don't know anyone right now, no problem, just keep it in mind.

I love you all and appreciate your support so much! When I get settled in Wilmington, I’ll be open for visitors and happy to see familiar faces.

Big hugs and a big thank you!!!

~ Kel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Heroine’s Journey

I put lipstick on this morning.  I get in my car, buckled my seatbelt, and apply a pretty shade of Perfectly Pink in preparation for an eigh...