Monday, October 29, 2018

RT - Day 15 (My Visit to Ramsey Solutions)

You guys! I didn't take ANY PICTURES AT RAMSEY SOLUTIONS! What!?!??! Not one picture! I don't know what happened.

I met up with my FPU Coordinator Rep, Chris, and he gave me this totally awesome private tour around the building. I got to go in the back and see where everyone worked. He knew everyone's names and when we walked by he introduced me. It was like I was doing an orientation or something. Everyone was so nice and happy and smiling. I could see myself as part of that team. It just oozed support and joy and inspiration.

I didn't get to see Dave's radio show, but I might go in tomorrow to watch. If I do, Chris said he'd meet me again. He also offered to be a reference for me if I ever decided to apply. So nice!

By the time I got back to quiet house with a few little groceries I decided to do something normal to my life and go see a movie. The theatre was almost the back side of the Grand Ole Opry and there was sooo much parking all over the place!

Okay...for as cheap gas is here, they make it up with movie tickets! It was $13.50 for a dang movie! I saw "Hunter Killer" and it was really, really good. There were a total of four people in the theatre...haha. I don't know why, this movie was great! I'd see it again for sure.

Here's my face again...



Okay, time for my squeaky bed. :-)

XO,
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Heroine’s Journey

I put lipstick on this morning.  I get in my car, buckled my seatbelt, and apply a pretty shade of Perfectly Pink in preparation for an eigh...