Wednesday, October 31, 2018

RT - Day 17 (Happy Halloween!)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FRIENDS!!

You are not going to believe where I'm writing you from at this very moment. I'm at the gym, that happens to remind me of an upscale hotel. I found a pool and attached to the pool is this AMAZING place! Let me list these amenities and particulars about this "gym"...I just can't believe it.

1. Café (that could seat 150 people!) There are almost that many seats you guys! I ordered a pesto chicken flatbread thinking it was going to be some small sandwich thing...I forgot what a flatbread was...and heaven on a plate came out!!! I took another dang picture of my food! Can you see the pooling olive oil??? Sooo delicious!

I'm in flatbread heaven!
This was just the food side...there was a whole other side to this! 150 chairs man!

2. The staff all fell out of a magazine and are dressed in suits and dress clothes. They look so fancy! We are all in gym clothes and they stepped out of a Calvin Klein store with hair and makeup done, ready for a runway show. I should have felt guilty for eating a delicious flatbread in front of these people, but no way...I'm too happy.

3. The spa! The spa! The spa where they have luxury treatments including a hair salon, nails, massage, facials, the whole kit and caboodle! I cannot even tell you how amazing the robe was! I am half prepared to go ask them if I can buy one. Talk about being dressed in a cloud. OMG. Plus I got a massage...I splurged on this increasingly pricy trip for an excellent massage. It was phenomenal. Dim lights, chilled water with orange slices, the very best of the spa experience.

I could have napped in these chairs in my comfy robe!
4. The ladies locker room. Holy moly you guys...I can't even. The locker room was deluxe and had every amenity a woman could want. Shampoo, conditional, body wash, shaving cream in every stall along with a regular shower head and a rain shower head above if you'd like. Soft towels, soaps, mouthwash, spray deodorant, hair spray, razors, Q-Tips, makeup remover clothes, cotton balls, Tampax tampons, and lotion. Honestly...everything a girl could need accept a toothbrush and toothpaste. I've never been to any place with that much stuff! Oh, and let's not forget the beautiful sauna, steam room, hot tub and padded chaise lounge chairs. This is all just in the ladies locker room. How dare they call it a locker room! Oasis would be better. Even the lockers were fancy and big and free to use and lock.

5. The POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! S!!!! POOLS!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite place and the main reason I came to find this gorgeous place. I wanted a swim, I needed one. I needed to be soaked in chlorine and surrounded by hot tub bubbles. There is an indoor pool area and an outdoor pool area. Inside there is a kiddy pool that's have the size of a regular pool, but all standing for the kids. Then there are two, six-lane lap pools and a hot tub. The ceilings must be 25 feet high! Not kidding! Looks at least two stories high, at least. Then you walk outside and OMG.....There is a massive hot tub, another six-lane infinity lap pool and then you see the "leisure pool" with the huge spiral slide going into the pool that belongs on the beaches of Hawaii...and then the outdoor café and lounge seating throughout. I took pictures. They don't do any of these place justice. I'm in heaven here.

Hot tub for at least 15 people. I was the only one though...place to myself on a Wednesday morning!
This is the leisure pool. The slide is to the left, the café to the right and even more to the left, off the pic, is the infinity lap pool I had all to myself.
So...now I'm thinking I'm going to go back into town and walk around Franklin like I had originally planned yesterday. Yesterday was a down day and today is my pamper day. I feel like a queen! I paid $35 for the entire day so I'm going to go do my Franklin touristy stuff then come back here for a night swim. The day is overcast and breezy. I love it!

Love ya!
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Heroine’s Journey

I put lipstick on this morning.  I get in my car, buckled my seatbelt, and apply a pretty shade of Perfectly Pink in preparation for an eigh...