Tuesday, September 18, 2018

"Just Play with My Hair", she said.

Dear Anonymous Reader,

Let's talk about playing with hair. Twirling, braiding, stroking, what is it about hair? Head hair, that is. If I had a boyfriend who was all about petting my leg hair, that'd be weird. LOL.

1. If you haven't seen "The Count of Monte Cristo", with Jim Caviezel, yet, download immediately. It's awesome. There is love, adventure, pirates, money, betrayal and capture. Okay, so after Jim becomes the Count there is a scene at a dinner party when he gives a great speech then is casually chatting with someone and twirling this little lock of hair. It is so SEXY! Usually men have short, non-twirling kind of hair, but that scene makes me say a little prayer to the Dating Gods that I get together with a man who has a little head hair to twirl and tug.

2. French braids...sooo hard!!! Then that fishbone braid thing, or double French braids, sooo hard! But how many of us girls know how to do it, have spent hours and hours of sleepovers all braiding hair and who will totally teach our little girls one day? All of us. It's like a past time of being in the Girls Club.

3. Note to all men - Women, almost every single woman I have ever met, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having their hair played with. It could be hanging around the TV together, cuddling at night before bed, or part of the playful banter of pre-coitus. Know this. Do this. It's one easy way to please, sooth and comfort your lady. Not when her hair is all done up and ready to go out of course. Don't knot or mess up her hair too much or she'll go from cooing to snarling pretty fast. Haha.

4. Personally, at the end of a long day, if I am in a relationship, and my man asks me how he can help me let go of the day, most often it will be, "Could you just sit with me on the couch and play with my hair for a few minutes?" That's all it takes to reset. Someone to just hang out and play with my hair.

Knots=bad; twirling=good, A.R.!
XO
Kel

1 comment:

  1. Fun. I met Jim several times. He went to my church in Santa Monica. Nice guy, but very intense. I loved braiding my daughter's hair. She is very good at braiding her own hair, as I was when I was young. Manual dexterity. Very important in hair braiding!

    ReplyDelete

A Heroine’s Journey

I put lipstick on this morning.  I get in my car, buckled my seatbelt, and apply a pretty shade of Perfectly Pink in preparation for an eigh...