Tuesday, November 6, 2018

RT - Day 23 (Nursing My Knee - And Picking Up Poop)

My damn knee!!!! You guys...it doesn't feel better. It feels worse. I tried to get out of the house to go to the chiropractor, but I decided to give it a day of rest.

And rest I did. With ice. I cleaned up pee and poop from the damn dog and watched the entire last season of Orange is the New Black...except the last episode. Those are like an hour long!!

I feel old today. When Nic gets home we're going out to this Ramen place he likes and I'm going to try something new. I'm sure they have a broth and veggie thing. Can't go wrong with that. Looking forward to more chatting with my cuz. Not looking forward to the roads. Hahaha!

No pics today...I mean, I could have taken a picture of all the pee I cleaned up, but that wouldn't interest you. The pup never peed when I took her outside. She was so sneaky! And totally adorable...but sneaky.

~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Heroine’s Journey

I put lipstick on this morning.  I get in my car, buckled my seatbelt, and apply a pretty shade of Perfectly Pink in preparation for an eigh...