Sunday, October 21, 2018

RT - Day 7 (Visiting Old Childhood Friends)

Hey there!

Today was pretty great and really tiring. I met up with some old family friends I haven't seen in 25 years and there was A LOT of chatting and catching up. I've been on this trip and not talked that extensively with anyone for a while. Usually just me and my car and the music. Five hours later I wondered why I felt drained...LOL!


I'm so happy for these wonderful women and how their lives turned out. They are all successful, happily married with one kiddo each and living near family. The visit was perfect.

Tomorrow with either be a day in Denver or to the Rocky Mountains Park. Either way, I get beautiful views while driving around town. Even in traffic...you just look to the left or right and there are the Rockies!

XO,
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Heroine’s Journey

I put lipstick on this morning.  I get in my car, buckled my seatbelt, and apply a pretty shade of Perfectly Pink in preparation for an eigh...